quality assurance/compliance services
Our Quality Assurance (QA) services offer a systematic method for monitoring and evaluating management and engineering activities across the program lifecycle to ensure compliance with established standards.
Among the services we provide are:
- Defining quality standards that properly match and support
organizational and customer requirements.
- Quality program development and implementation, including the formulation of processes, plans, checklists, and reporting tools.
- Conducting performance-based quality assurance audits of processes and work products.
- Independent management assessments of existing QA programs
- Providing QA staff augmentation.
- Delivering QA seminars and on-the-job training.
Our Configuration Management (CM) services focus on establishing and maintaining consistency of a system’s or product’s performance and its functional and physical attributes with requirements, design, and operational information throughout its lifecycle. Our services include:
- Identifying the configuration of selected work products that compose baselines at given points in time
- Tracking and controlling changes to configuration items
- Establishing a Configuration Management System (CMS)
- Establishing a configuration management program to include the development of processes, plans, checklists, and reporting tools
- Creating and/or releasing baselines
- Performing configuration audits
- Reporting on CM status and current configuration data
- Delivering CM seminars and on-the-job training
WHERE CAN WE HELP YOU?
administrative & hr administration
From receptionists to clerks, we have helped hundreds of clients find the right candidates to help their operational and administrative departments provide the support to the company that it needs in order to flourish and grow.
Some positions that we have filled in the commercial and government sectors over the past few decades include:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Managers
- General Office Clerk
- Administrative Coordinator
- Data Entry Specialists
- Staff Assistant
- Executive Administrative Assistants
- Senior Executive Assistant
- Administrative Support Manager
- Accounting Clerk
- Data Entry
- Mail Clerk
- Facility Manager
- Billing Clerk
Our team of professional staffing consultants are ready to help with whatever is needed to make your company or organization more streamlined and cost-effective. We are experts at finding talent, placing talent, managing teams, motivating for success, and all things for HR.
With the help of our Recruitment Intelligence tool, we can pinpoint those candidates that not only have the qualifications, but also the experience that your company needs.
Some positions that we have filled in the Human Resources field over the past few decades include:
- HR Assistant
- HR Generalists
- Payroll Specialists
- Customer Service Representatives
- Payroll Managers
- Talent acquisition manager
- Employee relations manager
- Training manager